Low Expectations are exceeding, well, uh, expectations as the team moved from second worst to second best in the space of a week. The team notched a perfect score for the music round and finished with a strong final round to boost their monthly score.
A relatively new team, Aged Beef, also scored well, nearly acing the music round and correctly answering 9 out of 10 in the final round.
Chasin’ Trivia is haging tough in third place, but it’s the Dirty Dixies who remain atop the leaderboard by 25 points.
Dirty Dixies and Low Expectations won the free rounds of beer.
Trivial tidbits from the night included:
- Gold, tin, lead and zinc are the only 4 elements that have just 1 syllable.
- Rebecca (Kirstie Alley) is the only “Cheers” character not to have appeared on “Fraiser.”
- The original rugby balls were made from pig bladders.
- Dirty Dixies – 227 points
- Low Expectations – 202
- Chasin’ Trivia – 198
- Platonic Platypi – 177
- That’s What She Said – 138
- Aged Beef – 116
- Mt. Olympus – 112
- Wayne’s World – 87
- Sanford Melrose Place – 77
- Simple Minded – 64
- Us and South Hampton – 35
- The No Names – 32