- Ted McDonald, aka “Barefoot Ted,” holds the record for most distance covered in 24 hours at 242 miles.
- On April 6, 2006, Danny Way set the world record Bomb Drop (jumping off a structure on a skateboard and freefalling onto a landing) by freefalling 28 feet from the Fender Stratocaster guitar atop the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, landing cleanly on a ramp below.
- Gary Hardwick set the record for the fastest speed on a skateboard. Hardwick acheived a top speed of 63 mph on September 26th, 1998 during a race in Arizona. Others have claimed faster speeds but have not been recognized by the folks at Guinness.
- Tony Hawk was the first to pull off a mid-air 900. Hawk pulled off the move, which requires completing 2.5 rotations while airborne, during the 1999 X Games.
- On September 17th, 2007, Rob Dyrdek performed 46 consecutive frontside ollies in a half pipe, setting a record.